Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Glossy Box June 2015

The June Glossybox was inspired by "Miami Nights".  It was a really good box this month based on product sizes (majority full sized items) but it was a slightly disappointing box for me based on the actual products.  It has been a while since I have received a Glossybox that I'm completely in love with!  Here is a review:




Nexus New York Salon Care Color Assure Restoring Conditioner
Orly Nail Laquer in Porcelain 
Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara
Être Belle Cosmetics Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturizing Gel
City Cosmetics City Lips in Clear


A few Glossy boxes ago, I received the shampoo version of this.  Now I have a complete set.  It smells nice and all, but it feels like I'm getting the same product as I did a few months ago!  I would have preferred something else.


The orly nail polish is cute; it is a mini version making it perfect for traveling—I already put it in my travel case.  I would have liked a bright summer color instead, especially since I've already gotten a light pink color in a glossybox before.

The City Lips gloss I'm not going to use, instead I'm going to give it one of my cousins.  This is a clear gloss and clear glosses remind me of my middle school days when I was obsessed with lip smackers which were always clear and made my lips look like lacquered plastic!  This seems just like that except a bit more sophisticated because of the lip plumping effect.


The aloe moisturizer has a really nice jelly-like texture that is cool to the touch!  Apparently it firms skin, but that is probably a long term thing if I keep using it.  At first this seemed like a deluxe sample, but when I looked at the Gloosy box information card, it says that a full size is 1.36 FL OZ which is what this is, and it costs $24.95!

I actually have the Better than Sex mascara already.  I bought it from Sephora maybe a year ago.  I love how this really lengthens and thickens my lashes, it also adds body because it curls my lashes slightly.  This one I received is a travel size one A.K.A deluxe sample.  This will be passed along to one of my cousins; I'm sure they'll want to give this mascara a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment