Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Glossy box July 2015

Let me start out with saying, I'm very pleased with this month's box!  The products were all unique and interesting; it was the perfect composition for me.  For $21 a month (before tax and with free shipping), I get well above my money's worth.  This month there were 3 full size products and 2 deluxe size products.



The Kueshi Anticellulite Booster was in everyone's box and came in a whopping full-size 5.07 floz.  This stuff is supposed to reduce the effects of cellulite and prevent them from forming.  I have yet to develop cellulite (fingers crossed that I won't ever get it), but this will definitely be a go to when (if!) the day ever comes.

The other product that is in every box is the Hey Honey I Peel Good Honey mask.  This is half a full size, making this is a deluxe sample size.  The full size goes for about $59 making this sample about $28.50 (if I did the math right).  You're supposed to rub this in for 2-3 minutes or until the formula becomes oily, and then rinse it off.  I read on the Glossybox site that this is great for mature or flaky skin, but my skin is neither of those. The packaging says this is good for all skin types, so I'm unsure if this will really work for me.  When I try it, I'll hopefully remember to update this and tell you guys how it works!



I love the way this Laneige Water Sleeping Mask smells and feels.  This is suppose to be applied to a clean and cleansed face before bed.  When you wake up, you should rinse this off.  I'm wearing it right now; I applied it right after I showered and toned my face.  So far it feels good; my skin feels softer than usual.  This was a deluxe sample.  I forgot how many oz the full size is, but at full size this is about $24-25 which is not bad at all.


Sorry for the not so great picture, but the above image is of Face Stockholm Frida Eyeliner.  This is velvety smooth; I absolutely love this.  It glides on effortlessly and the one I received came in a dark teal color.
July 17th 2015: I've worn this a couple of times and it is very precise; I can easily draw a cat eye.  The only downside is that this transfers to my upper lid after a few hours, I think it's because my eyelids get a little oily.


I was so exited to see the Naked Lips peppermint lip balm in the box!  I saw Glossybox post this brand before on their Instagram page, and ever since I've been wanting to try it.  Their balm is 99% organic (which I love!) and it is 100% natural.  The best part is the texture and smell—it glides on like silky butter, leaving my lips feeling smooth, and it smells like sweet peppermint.  This is a full size item that costs $4.99.  Even though this product costs the least, it was definitely my favorite.  I'm a sucker for a great lip balm and even more so for an organic, chemical-free product. 

I'm very happy with this month's box!  I'm curious to see what other people received this month because there are usually slight variances in each box.  I'd be happy to hear about what other people received, so feel free to comment if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment