Thursday, July 30, 2015

Boxy Charm July 2015

Here is my very first review for Boxycharm!  What I like about this box is that everything is pretty much full size; there are no sample sizes unlike glossy box.  Boxycharm costs $21.00 a month before tax and everyone gets the same products, there is no customization involved.

This is what came in the July box:

  • OFRA lip liner in plum perfect
  • MDM Flow Greater Than mascara
  • Gorge I'll make you look amazing daily spray
  • YourMinerals Sweden setting powder
  • VASANTI Blush Brush




This translucent powder works very well!  It gives my combination skin a lovely matte finish that lasts a relatively long time. I would probably buy this when I run out of my other powders.




This stuff smells amazing!  It smells a little fruity, but there is something else to it too.  I haven't noticed any difference in my hair though.  It looks the same whether I put this in or not.  I'll continue to use it and see if it shows any long term results.

I read that you need to shake this and pump the wand in the tube at last 10 times for the first use in order to distribute the mascara onto the wand.  This formula is lengthening and defining, it looks very natural so I find that it's good for everyday use.  I'll try to play around with it and see if I can get this to give me full lashes.



This brush is very soft and silky feeling.  I like the fact that Citi is made with synthetic hairs rather than real animal hairs.  This applies blush in a more concentrated manner—I think this is because the bristles aren't spread out as much like other blush brushes.


I don't have a plum colored lipstick (unfortunately!) so I haven't really used this.  I did test it out and the texture is very soft.  

No comments:

Post a Comment