Saturday, October 10, 2015

Glossybox October 2015 — French Box

Hey guys!  This month, glossybox created a box inspired by France, with all products from the land of chic skincare, fragrances, and cosmetics.  When I heard this, I had to buy it!  The box itself is adorable with its illustrations inspired by everything France.  For all of you who don't know what glossy box is, it is monthly subscription box that costs $21.00 a month (before tax), and you receive 5 curated products that range from sample size to full size.



Maybe I've lost the thrill of "unboxings" because I've overdosed on so many (I am a subscription box, and makeup addict), but I wasn't very excited about these items. They are lovely products that are definitely worth more than what I paid for, but I guess I have too much makeup, and haircare products at this point that I don't need anymore!


Phyto phytokératine repairing thermal protectant spray

I was actually hoping I wouldn't receive this because I already have their smoothing cream version of this!  This is a $32.00 product, so no complaints there, but I would've rather have gotten something else.  This is supposed to be a pre-styling treatment that protects your hair from heat and breakage due to heat styling.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis

I'm not sure if I like this scent or not!  It is definitely different, not the typical American perfume.  This has such a unique scent, I'm not sure what I can compare it to, except that it smells floral, citrusy, and woody at the same time.  This was a sample size of .17floz, and I love the fact that this has a spritzer top, rather than one of those wands that many samples of perfume come with.

Nuxe Gentle Exfoliant Gel with Rose Petals

I'm probably the most eager to try this.  This has lychee, rose and walnut dust in it, which are all things that I love!  I have another exfoliator with walnut dust in it, and it works so well because all the walnut pieces are small, and homogenous, making the process very smooth and not too abrasive.  

Lollipops Make Up Paris nail Lacquer in Voyage à Paris

This is a classic and chic red color that will never go out of style.  I got this same color (except it was essie) from my September glossy box in 2014!  Now that I have two, I will have to give my other one away.

De Bruyère Paris Red Lipgloss

I got so many lip glosses from generation beauty last week, that I have no idea what to with them all! This will go to my overflowing collection of glosses in my vanity table. I have everything from mauve, to light pink at this point.  I have lipsticks in this bright red, but not a gloss, so I'm glad I at least got a new color to try for my lipgloss collection, and let me say, this formula is amazing!  This has a high-gloss finish and has some great staying power.  This isn't sticky like most glosses which I love, instead this is smooth, and refreshing.




No comments:

Post a Comment