Saturday, October 17, 2015

October Boxycharm 2015 Palmetto Derma, Doucce, Cult Cosmetics, Lord & Berry, Bellapierre

I really liked this month's theme: Faces Of The Moon.  All the items in this box are full sized, and absolutely great!  If you don't know what Boxycharm is, it is a monthly subscription box that costs $21 a month (before tax), and it normally has only full-sized products!



Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask $64.00

This mask has an earthy smell with notes of a floral-citrus scent.  The mask contains 99% natural ingredients, and 70% organic ingredients, like hibiscus petals, and organic aloe.  This is like magic in a bottle!  I applied an even layer to my face and waited 20 minutes before taking it off with a damp paper towel.  My skin was noticeabbly softer—it felt supple, and smooth.  I really love the creamy texture of this too, it felt really nice on my face!  This is definitely the best product in the box to me.  Not only is this magical and makes my skin feel baby smooth, this has organic and natural ingredients, which is always a selling point for me!

Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara $24.00 and Lord & Berry Line/Shade Eyeliner  $18.00

Let me say that the eyeliner is super smooth, and smudge-able,which (in my opinion) is one of the main selling points of an eyeliner.  No one likes a hard eyeliner that tugs at their eyes!  This one is quite the opposite though—it's very soft, making it easy to apply.  I'm curious to see how long this lasts because I find that sometimes, even if a liner has great texture and pigmentation, it doesn't last very long unfortunately.  One time, I was wearing this beautiful deep teal liner, and after an hour, I looked in the mirror and it was all under my eyes!  I'll update with the longevity of this liner.

I actually like Doucce products a lot.  I have 2 lipsticks of theirs, one I received in a glossy box, and the other one I purchased from their website.  The packaging is very sleek and edgy, and who doesn't love a beautiful product?  The bristles are very volumizing; they remind me of Makeup Forever's smoky extravagant mascara.

Bellapierre Cheek and Lip Stain $19.99 and Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish $12.00
I've used the bellapierre cheek and lip stain before, except in the color pink.  I'm excited for this coral colored one!  The best part about this is that it is oil free, so all us combination skin, and oily girls can use this without worrying about clogging our pores.  This stuff is also long lasting, and creates such a natural looking flush.  

I haven't tried the Cult Cosmetics nail polish!  Sorry if you wanted a review, but I'm probably going to pass this on to someone else since since I already have a polish in this color.  The great thing about this brand is that they are 5-free, meaning they don't add 5 of the top harmful chemicals found in ordinary nail polish brands, like formaldehyde.  I'll definitely look at their site and checkout their other colors.

I hope my reviews help you guys decide if these products are suitable for you!  Let me know if you have tried any of these things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment